Thursday 3 March 2011

We're famous :o)


Dazzy: "Gosh, can you believe it? We're becoming famous! I'm so excited! When I just ate grass and played with my friends years ago, I would never have thought I'd be famous one day! Just goes to show what kind of stars come from Britain. Maybe I'll get to meet Catherine, Gerard, Ewan or Orlando when they come home from Hollywood now that I'm playing in the same league as them... What do you think? Do you think they'll like my silky long mane?

Do you want to see what somebody has written about our trip? Have a look at the link below to see it.

I hope you enjoy it and till next time with more about our training and tootsies."

http://trelawneequine.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/south-wales-to-scotland-more-info-on-the-barefoot-trek-exclusive-news-from-lisa/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.