Wednesday 12 January 2011

Planning

Welcome to the first post on this page and thanks for stopping by.

After the Germany to Spain trip a few years ago, I had always said, I would like to do it again, just with slightly better organisation, probably alone and with slightly better equipment and more sensible packing.
Now, I am getting ready to do it again. The time seems right, I'm free, Artax is going to be 19 in a couple of months, so he can't wait forever and - having just returned to "my" country after living most of my life abroad - I should urgently improve my geographical knowledge. It's a pity it's winter and very cold and wet or I might just set off immediately. But it's a good time to get the ponies fit and hopefully find some sponsors who will be willing to support us and let us use their equipment.

I'll update as I have new information and go on from there.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.